If you are a farmer with 2+ years of experience farming and a clear idea of what you're looking for, we can help connect you with landowners eager to find someone to farm their property. Get started by following the steps below!
We offer many other resources to new farmers who have been farming for less than 2 years.
How to Find Farm Land Through California FarmLink
- Fill out the Landseeker Intake Form.
- Become a member of California FarmLink. Landseeker Memberships are $25 and are valid for one year. You may also request a Fee Waiver Application by contacting the main office.
- Browse the Farm Land Listings on our website and note the ID numbers in which you are interested.
- Have a business plan or a statement about your farm vision ready for discussion with your Regional Coordinator and landowners.
- Email your Regional Coordinator with up to three land opportunities. We respond to land opportunity inquiries in the order they are received.
- Your Regional Coordinator can help you draft a lease agreement when you find a land opportunity.