- Meet Local Ag Lenders and Explore Financing Options
- Take steps to Build your Farm or Ranch Business Success
- Manage Your Farm’s Finances (Instead of Your Finances Managing You)
The program will be available in English, Hmong and Spanish and will feature two workshop tracks to cater to beginning and experienced farm businesses. Panels and workshops will include lenders, farmers and trainers who will discuss agricultural loans; Farm financial planning; demystifying debt; scaling up with confidence; purchasing and selling, and offer interactive activities.
Don’t under-invest in the future of your farm or ranch! Learn about and compare options. Gain access to the best possible financing to support your success. This event will take place the day after the CCOF Annual Meeting and Conference in Fresno.
Registration available at http://growingopportunityclovis.eventbrite.com
Great sponsorship opportunities are available. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or let us know if your bank, credit union, or other lending institution should be represented at this unique event.
Sponsors (check back for updates)
11:00 – 12:30 Expo Networking and Lunch
12:30 – 1:30 Welcome and Lender Panel
1:35 – 3:00 Session 1
- Track 1: Establishing Your Farm Business: Business Formation and Record Keeping the Right Way
- Track 2: Enterprise Analysis: Scaling Up with Confidence
3:00 – 3:15 Break
3:15 – 4:30 Session 2
- Track 1: Why Borrow? Getting Comfortable with Financing
- Track 2: Preparing for the Next Step: Purchasing or Selling Land or a Business
4:30 – 5:00 Keynote Speech and Closing Remarks
5:00 – 6:00 Expo Networking