Thank you for your interest in California FarmLink’s Loan Program. Before filling out the inquiry and starting the application process, please review our eligibility requirements.
Borrower must have:
- Current management/decision-making role in agricultural business in California
- Minimum one year experience in production/sales (current business and products)
- Agricultural land secured through written lease or ownership
- Marketing/sales channels in place
- Clear idea of how much money they want to borrow and how they want to use it
- Clear idea of how they would be able to afford to repay the loan
- Appropriate registrations and certifications for farm business operation
- Verification of information, or be willing to develop verification materials
California FarmLink’s loan funds must be used for agricultural business expenses. In some cases, we may make an exception to these policies. If you are not sure if you are eligible, please fill out the inquiry form with as much information as you can provide, and we will work with you to determine the best financing for your situation.