Want to post your land opportunity with us and are not sure where to start? Looking for insight on how to start or deepen your commitment to conservation on your land?
We’ve compiled a comprehensive list of resources for current and prospective Landholders who wish to find a farm/ranch tenant or partner through California FarmLink’s Land Portal. Our “Landholder Toolshed” aims to provide insight into the land linking process through sample lease templates, property assessment, questions to ask a potential farmer interested in your listing, best practices when working with service providers, and more!
Click the resource below to view it online and click one of the links below to download.
Resources Available for Download:
- Best Practices for Working with a Service Provider
- Building an Agricultural Lease with FarmLink: A step-by-step guide
- Building a Great Land Listing
- California FarmLink Basic Lease Template
- Elements of a Good Lease
- Farmland Assessment Field Guide
- Guide to Regenerative Grazing Leases: Opportunities for Resilience
- Introduction to Farm Business Evaluation
- Look Before You Lease: Preparing Your Property to Lease to an Agricultural Tenant
- ¿Qué es una servidumbre de conservación agrícola?
- Transitioning the Management of Your Farm Business: Questions to Ask Yourself
- Understanding Lease Payment Structures
- What is an Agricultural Conservation Easement?