June 2018 – Over the years, California FarmLink has evolved its online platform to help hundreds of farmers access land and learn about business, financing, and land tenure. Since 2011 that work has been complemented by our mission-driven lending. We’re excited to share a new look, and a new website:
- Landseekers can now share profiles, interests, and experience with other registrants, including Landholders and retiring farmers,
- Loan Inquiries to help farmers learn about and position for financing,
- Details on loan products that support conservation practices on farms and ranches,
- Farm Succession Profiles for retiring farmers and others looking for solutions for farm or ranch business succession, and
- Resource Library that is newly organized into one directory.
The site offers an improved experience for people seeking and listing land. Learn about the farmers we serve with Stories of People and Land, and read about the Values & Principles that guide our work. We’ve also simplified and updated our logo in anticipation of FarmLink’s 20th anniversary celebrations next year.
Our work generates relationships, resources, and solutions for California’s next generation of farmers and ranchers. Please share the new site with people in your networks. Join in our work to help farmers build strong business skills, access fair financing, and establish secure land tenure in California. Thank you.